It's taken a lot of courage for me to write this because there's always a fan. Here it goes between Eddie Lino and Neil Dellacroce they probably whacked a thousand paisan believe me when I tell you that Neil looked like Herman Munster and just as deadly. Big pasty skinned blue eyed looking Polka playing Polak. Who are the KKK incomparision to Eddie Lino and the big polak Neil and then comes Gravano, from the Bonanno's comes Tommy Pitera who are these people and how did they get in. The mob doesn't look Italian anymore, to set the record straight nobody liked Neil because he was a wing nut,that ran around town dressed as a priest wtf! He carried a vile of fresh holy water and beat his girlfriend. There are people who come on to these forums as form of therapy, believe me when I tell you that Neil used to eye fuck ppl. In growded restaurant he singles you out to eyeball fuck you... Who knows what was passing through his mind as he is eye fucking you. Do I kill him? What are the reasons other than one less wop to spare his life. Neil was a giant gargoyle with spinny eyes. Free hugs from Neil anyone?