Originally Posted By: GBJon
Consensus and history seems to show that Dellacroce lived and played by the rules. But if he decides they have no choice but to go to war over the tapes....does he play by the rules and approach the commission first? Or does he figure Paul has too many friends there? Particularly as the Chin is making money with him?? In my mind, I've answered my own question! Anyone think differently?

no because by the time the tapes came out neil was dying. Paul always felt uncomfutable with neil and try to appease him when neil was dying he told him he was going to make a ruling panel with john gotti, tommy biletti and tommy gambino he had no desire to put john on the panel he only said it to keep neil happy

if neil was alive and well who knows remember paul himself was smart enough not to kill john gotti after the tapes came out in case the bergin crew which was notouriois for violence hit back and they would they were crazy fucks paul said to everyone he was breaking the crew splitting it up he was going to take john down make him report to someone and the others split up into other crews he saw it as a chance to rid himself of a man he never trusted

neil was alive i personally think paul would have let john on the panel with tommy g and tommy b to satisfy neil remember neil would have been convicted with paul if they had both not been whacked. neil would have kept stalling for the tapes aswell

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion