Originally Posted By: mchang93
Originally Posted By: mackinblack007
Yep dying from cancer right before he got 100 years was all part of his genius plan, what a master criminal.

I consider That a win. He was on streets for how long and the feds couldn't get him locked up before he died as an old man. There's never been a book written on him because info we have on him couldn't fill up one chapter. You take in to account he's buried more gangsters the St. Johns, I'd say he wasn't as dumb as some are making him out to be. I consider Joe Colombo, or even Gotti dumb these guys were so out there their kids still get harassed.

Well, he did 5 years for tax evasion earlier, it's not like they never locked him up. But still, hadn't he died so "conveniently" for himself, 100 years would be guaranteed for him just like for all the others. He barely missed it.

By the way, even though it's off-topic: I hate Colombo! He shouldn't have betrayed Bonanno and Magliocco to the commission. The mafia history would have been much more interesting imo if Bonanno managed to "behead" the whole organization as he planned.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."