Originally Posted By: mackinblack007
Originally Posted By: mulberry
Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix
Originally Posted By: TonyG
Yup, Dellacroce followed the rules.

F the rules!......Dellacroce maybe wasn't as smart as he appeared.....The moment Gambino died, Dellacroce showed have held a family vote with the capos and Voila, No anger or animosity towards the boss......Dellacroce HAD to know that anger was REALLY brewing in the family for Carlo's obvious disrespect of the rules.......My ONLY assumption is that before Carlo died, he made a pact with Benny Squint and the Chin, probably by turning over lucrative gigs for their loyalty in upholding his dying wishes....I also think that Dellacroce knew about this because I remember hearing him actually say on those tapes that if Quack Quack wasn't gonna follow the bosses orders, then there was only one option which was to go to war.......That statement is a little odd because Castellano had very supporters in his family.....BUT, taking on the Genovese family is a whole different thing......Just speculating, I have no evidenc

LCN isn't a democracy. Vic Orena tried that and there was still a war. Dellacroce was smart enough not to be killed in the streets or to die on a cold prison bed.
Yep dying from cancer right before he got 100 years was all part of his genius plan, what a master criminal.

I consider That a win. He was on streets for how long and the feds couldn't get him locked up before he died as an old man. There's never been a book written on him because info we have on him couldn't fill up one chapter. You take in to account he's buried more gangsters then St. Johns, I'd say he wasn't as dumb as some are making him out to be. I consider Joe Colombo, or even Gotti dumb these guys were so out there their kids still get harassed.

Last edited by mchang93; 10/13/15 11:44 AM.