Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
What would Capeci's source be for Dellacroce's comments to Paul Castellano during the sit down with Gallo & Gotti? It's gotta be sourced in the book. I don't believe that meeting was ever mentioned by FBI as being wiretapped. Just trying to figure out if and which informant it was who shared this information, which enabled it to get to Capeci.

some were wiretapped, alot of it came from sammy gravano, it may have come from gotti mentioning the meeting with neil and paul on tape and spoke about what happened, there is several sources who spoke to jerry he did not mention he says for secruity measures, maybe it was law enforcment, could have even been jackie nose i mean capeci spoke to him several times

i believe capeci he spent 10 years making this book and had been studying the mob and the gambino family since the early 80s also he was at his height at 1996 when the book came out his best book still got it at home

i recommend to everyone to get it got it when it came out the original without a doubt capecis best book i know murder machine is good but this was pure research never made it up very good very good insight into the gotti era he and gene did so much research its crazy i mean they listened to thousands of hours of just gotti speaking on tape before the book came out

Last edited by gangstereport; 10/11/15 05:21 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion