Originally Posted By: Crash
These types of people are notorious for commiting crimes in spite of being paid egregious amounts of money to Bounce a ball for a living. Gee, that takes a lot of brains.
To get paid millions to bounce a ball and then throw it all away has to leave the reader scratching his head and wondering if the subjects IQ is that of a retard.

I'm not sticking up for the dumb athletes who throw it all away like Crittenton did. However, I think being a pro basketball player is a whole hell of a lot harder than "just bouncing a ball". If it were that easy, anyone and everyone would be in the NBA. Their is actually use of the brain involved. I know everyone likes to hate on LeBron James, but the guy is a legitimate genius when it comes to the game of basketball. Not only is he a phenomenal athlete, but his IQ for the game is off the charts.

The guys like Javaris Crittenton who come from the hood, and can't seem to escape the ghetto/gangbanging life even after making millions give the rest of the pro athletes a bad rap. There are actually pro athletes who give back to the communities that they live and work in and who make a real difference.