CabriniGreen, New Orleans crime family is unique as well as the city. If you dig around New Orleans records and residents from the 1904 to 1930 records, you will find many well known members of other crime families had passed through there and one out of eight of them had stayed in the city for a number of years before moving to other cities in the states, and one out of five those were know as Men of Honor while living in the city. New Orleans was a huge port of entry for them, so you will see hundreds of names, especially during the time of Bendito. The west coast had a bunch of people from New Orleans. All five of the New York families had members from New Orleans that were known as Men of Honor while living in New Orleans, Brooklyn and the Bronx had the most concentration of those members, and three New York families that had a lot them were the Bonanno, Mangano, and Profaci families. Gagliano had Silver Dollar nephew in his family. Like I said New Orleans is unique.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green