Thanks man. There is NO REASON Georgia shouldn't be back in Atlanta when the season is over honestly. If not, Richt should be fired.

Teams like UGA are what our defense was built for from the ground up by Saban, that's the reason we are trying to figure out this no huddle crap. I'm not quite sure our guys are the best at doing it. Maybe they need to go get help like coaches do in the off-season.

At this point, I say it's Bama vs. UGA or LSU vs. UGA for the SEC Title.

As for Coker Binnie this is what has killed him the past two years:

He can't run a no huddle offense. Period. He was the backup for A.J. McCarron at St. Paul's Episcopal in Mobile who never threw a lot until A.J. came along. After A.J. left they went back to the Wing-T I think it was. So they never took advantage, then I'm really not sure what all happened at Tallahassee, but we get him last year and decide to run a no huddle offense that the coaches NOR the players can get in on time. Last week before the UGA game was over you could hear Coker scream at the sideline because the play call still wasn't in and of course we have to call a timeout. Next play the same bullshit but not halfway closer to the coaches and get flagged. By they point Coach Saban is ticked and probably made one for them and it was boring as all get out. I just don't get it!

Slow the offense down like the old Bama teams did (yea like all the title teams did) and just outscore them. Run a series of two of no huddle like we did against Texas A&M when Johnny Football and crew changed places on the bench so quick they had no idea what to do. That is what led us to that win. Go back to our OLD STYLE and teach our offense their best 2-minute offense and use that as our no huddle and go with it. We had A&M players on their backs wondering WTF just happened. Go back and loooking at that tape.