Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Those Bullets jerseys were tight!

He was a pretty good player at Tech for sure. He just never seemed to pan out in the NBA.

+1. Those Bullet's jerseys were one of my favorite NBA uniforms ever, along with the old Atlanta Hawks jerseys from the late 1980's during the Dominique Wilkins/Spud Webb days. Although, the jerseys that the Wizards wear now are pretty similar to the ones they wore during the Bullets era. At least they went back to their primary color scheme.

And Crittenton was definitely a great college player. If I remember right, he came out after his freshman or sophomore year at Georgia Tech. He definitely could have used another year or two in college to work on his game (and mature as a person) before he went to the league. But I'm sure it's pretty hard to turn down leaving when you are projected as a fringe lottery/mid to late first round draft choice, especially when you came from an upbringing with very little income and no guidance on how to be a man. Staying in college at least another year or so may have totally changed his future - he may have become a better player and ended up on the right team where he would have stuck and been key to the team, and in turn maybe he would have gave up all of the "extracurricular" bullshit that ended up derailing his career.