Originally Posted By: Belmont
I think Willie boy was caught in the early/ mid 80's with coke in hos trunk and that precipitated his decision to coperate.

willie boy flipped back in 1970 if my memory is correct he bacame a FBI informer giving information for money. He was in jail for hjacking. He was a well known herion dealer.

He was the feds top source in gottis crew but a prosucter named Diane Gicacalnoe in an attempt to get willie boy to become a goverment witness and give up all the murders leaked him being an informer to the press the feds begged her not to they saw willie boy as someone who could give info on the gotti crew a source they gave money he gave info but she would not lisen. FBI withdrew from the case in fury. Willie boy was so angered he said he would not cooperate and asked john for forgiviness john told willie boy that he would let him live but he was shelved. Willie boy dumbly believed him two years after the trial he was gunned down by bonanno soldiers. The colomobos demanded he was to be killed allie boy perisco sent a representative.
that bitch prosecuter got willie boy whacked

Another long time gotti informer billy batisa i think is name was a well known hijacker he once expressed shock that willie boy was not inculed in the 1983 herion indictment as wille boy was a well known dealer.

billy was a hijacker a top informer well diane leaked to the press that he was also an informer in an attempt to get him to cooperate. Billy terrified fled the country and was never seen again. He left a note to his handler saying he was fleeing and he did not blame the feds but the prosecutor

the last of three gotti crew members was james something cant remember his second name a coke dealer who cooperated a gotti assoiate he did testify

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion