Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
Foots did you get to read the reply. I hope so. Hate for you to miss it.

TIS and Faithful
This Sunday is the San Diego Festa. I'm just wondering if you may be going. This is a busy weekend for me so there's a fifty percent chance of me going.
If you do go and if you find the zeppole then shoot me a pm lol as I will drive down there just for the zeppole but last time they didn't have them. (No zeppole at an Italian feast? Crazy)

Faithful- I bet you would enjoy seeing the old San Diego jail down in Seaport Village. They have mug shots of the inmates on the wall. Many were in for possession of opium, trafficking back in the 20's, 30's 40's. Italians, Mexicans, American men and women, interesting. My son enjoyed himself looking at the jail cells, etc. Maybe you've already been there.

Hey A-Girl,

I am aware of the Italian Festival this weekend. I am not sure if I am going. I want to drive out with my daughter and she's not sure she can go. IF I do go, I'll check for the Zeppole AND I'll eat one (or 2 or 3) for you. lol

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon