Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
Originally Posted By: Louiebynochi
Look at the prison tapes of gotti...makes me believe a lot of what alite says rather than junior...gotti sr tells his daughter to tell a neghboor she would have her tounge cut out and her 10 year old son would be stuffed in a barrel... He constantly trashed blacks and Jews ...he was def an animal and dominated his family... I personally believe everything alite says except the money... He made alot and had nightclubs ands mansions but not a million a month more like a year

no offense we all have our own opinions but what the fuck has those prison tapes got to do with what alite says he talks about junior gotti mainly and your right you have just proven alite wrong john was racist would a rasict guy have an albanien low level thug around him esp when he was boss of the family? he had that indian guy but that was mainly 70s and we all know what happened to him john was alert after he whacked him he did not need to meet alite

and like i said before those tapes have nothing to do with alite i dont understand the comparison

Alite is really the only source for him being around Gotti Sr. And I personally don't believe a boss would be hanging around and socializing with an Albanian associate. I believe Gotti Sr said few words to Alite whenever he was seen around Jr. But I don't think they had the "mentor/apprentice" relationship that Alite implies in his book. Willie Boy had an Italian mother & an Native American father, and there are numerous sources which have stated Gotti's many "not-quite-acceptable-kinda-racist" nicknames he had for Willie Boy and how he referred to him, same with Carmine Fatico. It'supposedly one of the reasons he became an informant, he couldn't be made and he didn't like the way he was treated at times by Gotti & Fatico because of his race.

exactly not one FBI informer around gotti sr has ever even mentioned alite in there 302s or in there testimonary

even junior story there is little to back up alite claims post 1991

wille boy did not like the way gotti and fatico laughed at him but dont think that was the reason for his cooperation john liked willie boy they were friends when they were growing up.

The main reason he flipped was because fatico promised to take care of his family when he went away for some prison time in the late 60s early 70s but he never supported them he was very bitter then the feds came along offered to support his family financially if he cooperated plus he did not have to worry about getting pinched that bitch got him whacked trying to get him to flip still dont understand why he did not leave queens he cant have believed the promise john made and the colombos wanted him dead after he flipped allie boy sent word. Willie boy was a top guy though killed a few guys if he wanted he could have buried john.

funny thing about alite is that alot of what he testified in court and wrote in his 302 is not in his book that tells you alot lets just say the story has changed in alites book

the whole book is just trying to blame junior for everything its mostly bullshit and i am no fan of junior he was a bully but i will trust people like scars over some low level thug

Last edited by gangstereport; 10/08/15 01:24 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion