Originally Posted By: gangstereport
Originally Posted By: Louiebynochi
Look at the prison tapes of gotti...makes me believe a lot of what alite says rather than junior...gotti sr tells his daughter to tell a neghboor she would have her tounge cut out and her 10 year old son would be stuffed in a barrel... He constantly trashed blacks and Jews ...he was def an animal and dominated his family... I personally believe everything alite says except the money... He made alot and had nightclubs ands mansions but not a million a month more like a year

no offense we all have our own opinions but what the fuck has those prison tapes got to do with what alite says he talks about junior gotti mainly and your right you have just proven alite wrong john was racist would a rasict guy have an albanien low level thug around him esp when he was boss of the family? he had that indian guy but that was mainly 70s and we all know what happened to him john was alert after he whacked him he did not need to meet alite

and like i said before those tapes have nothing to do with alite i dont understand the comparison

Alite is really the only source for him being around Gotti Sr. And I personally don't believe a boss would be hanging around and socializing with an Albanian associate. I believe Gotti Sr said few words to Alite whenever he was seen around Jr. But I don't think they had the "mentor/apprentice" relationship that Alite implies in his book. Willie Boy had an Italian mother & an Native American father, and there are numerous sources which have stated Gotti's many "not-quite-acceptable-kinda-racist" nicknames he had for Willie Boy and how he referred to him, same with Carmine Fatico. It'supposedly one of the reasons he became an informant, he couldn't be made and he didn't like the way he was treated at times by Gotti & Fatico because of his race.