Originally Posted By: Tonytough
What did Gene & alite beef about, do u know GR? Thanks

alite said he did not like the way gene was treating the italien mobsters and he said that gene was bullying joe gambino. Alite then said he slapped gene and told him to leave everyone alone and that as a thank you joe gambino gave alite a cruxivx now i think thats bullshit

see gene did not like the siggs neither did john i think that was why he did not like joe gambino gene was slapping joe and alite went over and said get of him and gene turned around and said who the fuck are you your not even made from then on things were tense but alite did not slap gene in the face he would not have made the day alive

gene did not want alite around the mob guys like the wiretap said gene felt uncomfortable being around him gene never liked him contray to alite they never did business alite had nothing to do with gene or john senior or even richie gotti

gene was always pushy though always fighting

alite reminds me of that fag lewis kasman kasman was lets just say fucking around with some of the blacks while in the can randy pizzolo so disgusted slapped kasman in the face and screamed your a disgrace to john gotti. Kasman then paid these lations to beat randy. bonannos wanted lewis dead but jackie the nose and junior saved him. kasman is a disgusting man robbed millions of the gotti even wore a wire when the mother had a stroke the guy deserved to get whacked if only junior and jackie the nose had let that fag get whacked

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion