Originally Posted By: Belmont
Gangster report
What specifically was Alite chased for? You said drugs but in what context? Using, selling???
Can you elaborate a bit about the whole situation.

alites story was that he stopped kicking up to junior, that he was beefing with carmine a and that he thought junior was immature

well from what i have heard from court tesitomary from rats and partly from juniors book (though i was careful in what i read into that)

from what i have read was that during the 80s junior and alite worked together in bookmaking, street tax and maybe low level drug dealing. Alite kept using the gotti name on the street was the biggest reason he was chased he was dealing drugs and he was using the gotti name was junior involved i dont know several witness have all contradicted each other some saying no way others saying yes either way junior did not like his name being used when being around drugs that everyone agrees on.
Did he know and turn a blind eye who knows but he was mad that alite was using his name he demamned alite stopped dealing drugs and when alite refused he was chased. Remember if junior was dealing drugs it was before he got made capo i think as he got higher up he did not need to deal drugs thats if he was involved [b]i dont personally believe he was involved in drugs i think alite made that up the bookmaking and street tax yes even junior admitted to that but the drugs no[b/]

one thing for sure that claim alite made about making 1 million a month from drugs and making 75 million in his lifetime his the biggest bullshit i have ever read in my life he for awhile made decent money late 80s but a million a month is ridiculous the guy is one of the biggest liers i have read about in a long time and i will say this the feds played dirty giving alite that deal i dont care what people say the feds knew he was talking shit they just wanted the gotti name

he went to philly and florida and kept using the gambino name and both times he lost respect because the gambinos from new york said he was shelved (true story) alite began to make little money (he denies it but all witness say the same thing) his finaces dried up

he was also beefing with carmine Agello

he was never popular guy always a outsider he likes to potray himself as this sammy the bull but he knew little to be honest he was an assoiate of juniors for awhile did business together manily street tax and gambling

i think when junior moved up in the world alite became more of nusicance he was constantly in trouble and he was like i said always using the gotti name

after 1991 he was nothing

i have not read about him doing drugs

he was always a nobody

did not help himself though he beefed with gene while they were in prison together but alites story of slapping gene in the face is bullshit

i hope i explained this right i know its sometimes hard to understand my writing

Last edited by gangstereport; 10/04/15 11:47 AM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion