San Jose did have a lot of members that came through Goosetown, with some of them staying. When Sebastian Nani of the Profaci family was deported, Vincenzo Figlia transferred to San Jose followed by Salvatore Cerrito a year later, the Ditri brothers brother in law transferred to San Francisco when Nani left. Tony Ditri transferred from the Bonanno family to San Jose in 1964, Daniel Ditri was not made till the 1970s into the San Jose family, but the west coast families had a lot of transplants. Keep in mind that there are a lot of family relations with these families. As for Bonanno in California, he had the bay area in his grip since 1946, he had a crew in Arizona and a crew in Santa Clara County, but I don't believe he had a crew in the Los Angeles area, but a couple of soldiers, most notably Antonio Bello who's son became a made man in the Los Angeles family, and it was Antonio who tried to get Frank Bompenseiro to kill Frank DeSimone and implicate Joe Bonanno in it. There was also a Bonventre who was a soldier and was to keep an eye on Bello. The most notable member is Charles Battaglia who was made in the Los Angeles family and transferred to the Bonanno family.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green