Binnie my man I've said time and time again there is NO TEAM in America that doesn't run a no huddle that's going to line up man vs. man and run the ball on Bama. I don't think many NFL teams can do it. If it wasn't for Bama playing around on Defense on Chubb's 86 yard TD run he would have had like 60 something yards. We shut his ass DOWN and made y'all realize what Lambert really is, a terrible QB that transferred from a bad ACC team.

We could have played today's game in the desert, dry field, snow, or in a corn field and the result would have been the same. What is funny is that UGA came on the field barking like dogs when Bama came out to warm up like it would intimidate us. Yea Bama is really scared of most NCAA teams lol

People do NOT want to see a confident Jake Coker because if he plays like he did today we will NOT lose again. The only thing I was mad about was Henry's fumble early on that could have killed us much like Ole Siss and the fact Bo Scarbrough only got 2 carries at the very end.