Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
It amazes me how truly some of our members on this forum idolize Mafia guys, to the point where a potential witness in an indictment is scrutinized for doing what she felt she had to do. Against guys who do nothing but scheme for a living.

Since you are talking about me, I will address you directly. I in no way idolize anyone. But that does not mean I have to be a fan of informants, either.

And it amazes me how naive you are.

Like I said I am sure her and her hubby were loving it during the better times.

Actually, wiseguy, I was talking about hoodlum and his posts near the end of the second page, and the implication of this person having sexual relationships with an entire crew. Don't see how you assumed I was talking about you. But whatever.

It's one thing to not be a fan of informants. Anyone could be a person who doesn't promote tattling. However, whats her sexual relations have to do with her becoming a government witness? Other than the connection of Pannozzo & Hollingshead? Mind you, neither article actually states she slept with Pannozzo but that he made a failed bid at it.

If recognizing that none of us actually know her personally, therefore unfounded hearsay and gossip in regards to her personal sexual relationships is a bit unneeded, makes me naive, so be it.

The comments I saw had nothing to do with the actual situation that the articles bring up. It's simply implications of her being a whore.

Wiseguy is the board name of ivyleague on another board...dont insult me like that...lol jk

And I assumed you were speaking of me because you posted right after me and the last part of the post where I made the tinder crack I said informants were a turn off

So, putting that together it seemed you were speaking about me, surely you can see that.

But if you insist you weren't directing that at me, than my bad