Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
IDK..

I mean I haven't read Alite's book but he seems to know he was a piece of shit and doesn't make any excuses about it.

Whereas the entire Gotti clan seem to think John Sr. was a demigod and a hero.

if you read alites book you will see how much he bullshits he lies and lies its pathetic really not that i am a fan of junior but alite talks so much shit.

he says he met joe ligambi stanio and others (complete bullshit)

he said the turras tried to pay him to kill Joey merlino (complete bullshit)

one of the murders he said he ordered he did not even testify in the trial in 2010 because the feds knew he was a bullshiter

he said after a hit him and junior gotti drove to where the body is so junior could mock it (bullshit)

rats like kevin and peter zuccaro and mikey scars contradicted him in there 302s and court testimony

how come no one ever mentions him until juniors trial not a single rat hmmm very werid for juniors right hand man

he got chased from queens (likes do deny it)

he says he fucked vicotira gotti in the charles carneliga trial then when she takes a lie test it shows alite lied and then alite in his book changes his mind and says "we had feelings for each other"

he said nicky corezzo plotted with him to kill junior gotti in 1995 ( i know for fact that is not true) but that nicky changed his mind after john senior paid him to protect junior. I have heard from andrew didontaros 302 that nicky said he wanted andrew and mikey y to kill junior because as nicky referred to him "baby huey" over the phone card scam but funny thing was that alite was not present only nickys crew and nicky never went through with it he got arrested and funny this is happening at a different time to when alite said nicky planned to kill him in 1997 and that was considered in the heat of the conversation

he said he used to sleep at the gottis house on a regular basis and that john senior liked him (that is the biggest bullshit i have ever heard yes him and junior were tight in the late 80s thats it never with john senior)

alite said he made 75 million for gambino family and said he and junior made 1 million a month from drugs (bullshit) why would a multi millionaire drug dealer also be a bookie run a small time brothel not only that worked a legit job for awhile (he got ripped apart in court about that) he made money he had a massive house but that 1 mil a month is not true

he claimed he battered one of richie gottis men in 2002

he said in court that joe Defede proposed him to be switched into the luchese family funny that joe never mentioned alite

he talks about the louie deebe hit fails to mentions harpos involvement in the murder sammy bull in court wrote to the trial saying that alite was lying

alite said he told old time consgileire joe gallo he was being taken down (bullshit) like john senior would send a albanien fuck low level drug dealer to meet one of the most respected mobsters in the family

every crime alite did he blamed junior for even when he talked about throwing a man naked into a river while beating and electrocuting him because the electrician and the electricians wife had sex on alites property after saying that in court he happens to say he drove all the way to see junior and got his permission then carried on please its just complete bullshit funny alite is not seen in one surveillance picture with junior after 1991

i could go on and on the things he lied about

the jury in the junior gotti trial said that they found alite to be the least believable out of all of the govt witness and believed he was unfairly targeting junior and that he was lying

in the charles carneliga case the jury there said that alite was only everdince in the case that they found hard to believe

this is a man who accused a cop of killing a man on his orders and because he was such a shit witness and lier the feds did not put him on trial for his own ordered hit

yearh really believable witness

Last edited by gangstereport; 10/02/15 04:24 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion