Originally Posted By: HandsomeStevie
some of that in the quotes is me but other parts of it about throwing you a fuck is definetly not me it was somebody else and anyone can just read the comments on the first page and can verify that lol

this is what i said..

"it was so obvious ya know? cause why would anyone else get so butt hurt over me saying she was only a 4 in that picture lol.. i mean in other pics she looks sexy but lets be real that other picture was not her finest.. plus this isnt the first time ive said something about a mob wife and then her so called "friend" would flip out on me lol. Think about it shes is wpp probably bored as shit and googles her name after reading Scotts articles and found this site where people are all talking about her, her husband, and everything going on with that whole situation. She wasnt a member so i dont know her at all for having to do what she did to take care of her family especially after that scum bag Panazzo had her house robbed and then tried fucking her while her husbands locked up. poor girl was probably stressing like crazy and felt like she couldnt do anything about it. "

Sorry I didn't mean you. I was cut off by how many characters I was posting so I deleted some.