I plan to buy more books, and it would be fun to review them here on the GBB. Here goes review #1.

Steve-O

Professional Idiot: A Memoir

I usually like to read biography books based on rock stars. They live crazy lives that could be fiction but are in fact reality. Celebrities and rock stars have so many crazy and extraordinary experiences. This book is an autobiography about Stephen "Steve-O" Glover, one of the members of Jackass. It follows the life of Steve-O from being a spoiled kid to being a successful entertainer in his own right with many highs, bumps and pitfalls in between. Steve-O is the son of a successful business man who was an offshore representative of Coca-Cola that eventually became the president of Nabisco. Steve-O goes to college to impress his parents but eventually drops out and becomes homeless with dreams of making it big in the entertainment industry. This is a good story including Steve's life from being homeless and sleeping on roofs, to living in a luxury apartment, losing his mind on drugs and eventually becoming better. It's a very entertaining read and I recommend it.

You talkin' to me?