This is what I've been wondering as well:
In like 1994, the Caruana-[BadWord] family got a 5400 kilo load of coke siezed.
Now can you see the RIzzutos being able to arrange such a load in the new world order of MExican Cartels and Calabrian control of cocaine?
I'm sure the Rizzutos still hold their MOntreal territory, but their strength was always moving large drug lots, so where do they fit in today?
In operation, what OLd bridge? You had Cali (royalty for the Sicilians basically)procuring coke for a coalition of Sicilian families,
Yet by operation NEw Bridge, it appears the coke has to go through the, Mexicans and Calabrians, what I never got was who was getting the coke on the other end, calabrians or Sicilians.
Are the Calabrian moves in New York a response to Increasing crackdowns in Italy, as well as Mexicans moving into Europe, as Well as having to deal with territory disputes in CAnada?
I always kinda interpreted the switch from MOntreal procuring the drugs lots, to New York as something significant, esp when I saw the genovese queens bust, it's like the strongest families in NY were looking to maybe get back some of that action, but you guys seem more versed in CAnada, thoughts?