Jack tocco is defo one of the most sucsessful bosses in the last 40 years maybe one of the most sucessful ever. The detroit mob true is mainly a gambling and loansharking operation. But it is still very big in legit business and those wiretaps in the game tax indictment showed extortion but you are right detroit cant be compared to new york but he does deserved credit.

jack being the boss kept it alive if tony z or the gicanclone brothers had been made boss the detroit mob would have died years ago gicanancole brothers were too flashy and tony z could not stay out of prison and was not the smarest guy.

Still i always wonder tony z came up in the 50s and 60s served as acting boss when detroit had real union power in the 70s as underboss in the 80s and 90s never thought at his death in 2014 he would be broke in florida hated by his crime family that bears his name and friendless i know he spoke to scott at the end of his life. jack died a multi millionaire but jack invested in legit tony did not enough and he had no income coming in. He went broke after those rico trials in the 90s and after jerome the blade got whacked all income he had disappeared.

i always wonder why jack did not whack tony z i guess shelving him was easier than killing him less heat and shelving tony was worse than death and there was no one loyal to tony after he got out esp after jerome was whacked and that old guy died of cancer(forgot his name) jerome was running his shy

Last edited by gangstereport; 09/26/15 06:11 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion