Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: rockstar_man45
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
Obviously as a lefty, I still disagree with him to say the least on several political points....but he's still the best thing to have happened to his Church in a long time. His charisma and positive energy does remind one of John Paul II, albeit he's more active on global economical inequality and climate change. Those two reasons are why the American right wing have suddenly become the very "Cafeteria Catholics" they loved to bash Democratic Catholics of being.

(Or whether they're unaware or not they've joined most of us who treat religion like a salad bar: We take what we like, leave the rest to wither away and get stale.)

Wait...what? The American Right Wing have become Cafeteria Catholics...er, Protestants because of global economic equality and climate change?

The fuck is that supposed to mean Mormon?

Whoa, settle down there chief. The statement was ronnierocket's. He brought up the American Right Wing which is generally synonymous with the more conservative Protestant churches. Anyway, I don't understand how or why he is using economic inequality or climate change as his examples for the American Right Wing picking and choosing what parts of their religion to practice.

Haha I was just messing with ya ivy I took no offense