Originally Posted By: PHL_Mob

I've always wondered if young Frank Narducci was involved or not, I don't know much about him or what his deal is outside of who he hangs with (lots of connected people and associates) and the barbershop. If what you heard about a Narducci getting made is true then it would have to be him because Phil doesn't have kids and Windows only has one son. And in which case if this is right then I am interested in hearing more. Where did you hear this? Is this legit @Giacomo? Handsome Stevie is correct about the Baldino's as well- Frank and Joe - they're Phil and Frank Jr's nephews (their sister Susan's sons) who are involved as mentioned above. They definitely could have been made as well possibly and it most likely would have been Joe (he's older) unless what you heard @Giacomo was that someone with the actual name "Narducci" got made recently.

How can any of those guys be made when Narducci hates the very person (Merlino) who has sole authority on who gets made? Are you suggesting the Scarfo faction is going rogue?

"I die outside; I die in jail. It don't matter to me," -John Franzese