Originally Posted By: HandsomeStevie
This is the younger Frank Narducci with Phil. Just wasnt sure if he was Frank "windows" Narducci son or not

Yes- the young Frank Narducci pictured above with Phil is Frank Narducci Jr's son. He's in his early thirties and owns a barbershop down in S. philly with Virgil Marriutti's son (friend of Salvy Testa, namesake of Phil Testa's bar Headquarters in Old City). I've always wondered if young Frank Narducci was involved or not, I don't know much about him or what his deal is outside of who he hangs with (lots of connected people and associates) and the barbershop. If what you heard about a Narducci getting made is true then it would have to be him because Phil doesn't have kids and Windows only has one son. And in which case if this is right then I am interested in hearing more. Where did you hear this? Is this legit @Giacomo? Handsome Stevie is correct about the Baldino's as well- Frank and Joe - they're Phil and Frank Jr's nephews (their sister Susan's sons) who are involved as mentioned above. They definitely could have been made as well possibly and it most likely would have been Joe (he's older) unless what you heard @Giacomo was that someone with the actual name "Narducci" got made recently. Definitely interested on some more details around this if you or anyone else can provide or elaborate on this. I heard an unconfirmed rumor that one of the Baldino nephews (Joe or Frank) got into a physical altercation with his uncle Phil at a gym and had some sort of falling out and Phil might have moved his operation out of Encore on Front & Chestnut, which the Baldino's own. Would love to know where Phil and Frank Narducci are hanging now and where they setup and operate out of now as well currently if that's actually how everything went down. Also, random side note, but did you all know that Joey Merlino actually has a third daughter (not just two from his current wife Debbie)?

Last edited by PHL_Mob; 09/24/15 11:58 PM.