Mikey I grew up south philly on 12th & Shunk then my junior year in high school moved to South Jersey until i was 23. Then moved to maryland. First Annapolis, then had a apartment in Glen Burnie but rent was high as hell so moved to Brooklyn. Baltimore is shitty as hell. But I lived in the Brooklyn section in Baltimore right on Potee Street & Patapsco. A block away from Hanover street. and my girl lived in Westport section near West Baltimore so i ended up living with her before coming out to Denver in April. Brooklyn, Cherry Hill, And Westport are all pretty bad neighborhoods. Not many white people besides drug addicts. And Hey i wasnt no angel either. I moved To Denver April 27th when the riots were in full force and we had curfew going on and everything. Denver and even Colorado as a whole is the place to be these days. They have more weed stores then liquer stores lol. Not to mention its a pretty clean city with so much to do outdoors. I love it. 300+ days of sunshine a year. Like i said before, its Americas best kept secret. Not to mention great economy and so many high paying jobs.

Death Before Dishonor