I would say tommy lucchese i believe he was boss from 51 or 52-69 when he died dont recall him even bein locked up cept maybe for contempt altho im sure a more knowledgeable poster can set the record straight..also before he was boss and just a capo/UB dont think he did any time?

As far as longest streak for a capo id have to go withxthe various Genovese skippers that PB has mentioned in the past that i never heard of that im sure had decent runs like larry black, severio santoro, muscarella (know he did a stretch in early 2000's) , jimmy messera and john barbato (again i know both did time but i believe they had decent stretches where they were on the streets)... Pure speculation on my part i defer to more knowledgeable guys and better researchers like ivy to correct me if im wrong

Side note, id love to hear more about genovese skippers like messera, barbato, centorre , santoro etc.. To me as a mob novice theyre obscure names but im sure to guys in the know like pb, bronx, njcapo and so on theyre well known powerful guys and big earners... Love to know more about any of them foR my own curiosity perhaps on a separate thread , thanks fellas

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"