Well Footreads, Obama fixed some of the damages that the Bush administration had did, he opened up the communication channels with some of the nations that Bush had alienated with many of his stances and policies. Bushs You are either with us or against us speech, made a lot of neutral countries resentful towards us. Obama does not bend over much for Israel and Saudi Arabia that often compared to past presidents, he did sent military action for Israel when it looked like Syria might launch an attack on Israel, and military action in Libya on Saudi Arabia behalf. Obama has decrease our military force in some places around the world, I am a strong believer that our base in Hamburg, Germany should stay as it has excellent medical treatment there and can handle almost any type of situation, plus it's location is ideal to help the other European nations incase of a crisis.
One thing that the Republicans tend to forget is so far Obama has deported nearly three times the illegal immigrants that the Bush administration had done during its term in office.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green