Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix
If I were a high ranking member in LCN, I would recognize that if technology has been destroying the families for years, I would then use technology to build ourselves back up.

My idea:

If I were the boss, I would have a designated place to talk business with trusted people......Some room, any room but, in that room would be 2 computers, not wired into the net AND, both computers would have a keyboard and headphones. Now when 1 person types their inquiry on 1 computer, the other computer would speak my text into THEIR headphones.....In return, they would reply via keyboard and, I would hear what they typed, in computer voices....Simple, right?....How can anyone get caught?, especially if I am communicating with laptops and headphones that are ALWAYS in my possession and never linked to the net?....Wifi cards would be ripped out.

A simple headphone out jack from my computer to his would allow flawless communication.....The text to speech technology may have even be available in Gotti's day...I remember it did exist in the apple computers in 1993 I think.

If the feds can plant a bug, they can plant a keylogger.