Golden Eagle I think it is still a sham we don't play y'all anymore. Every year we knew we couldn't circle y'all as a win like the first game of the year and the game before the Iron Bowl (before schedule changes) because y'all always played us tough. I remember probably the only time I ever booed at a Bama game was when Mike DuBose was our coach and y'all SHUT US OUT. That might be the last time it's been done as well. That loss and the year Brett Favre beat us are the two that stick out in my mind.

As for Bama/Ole Miss this weekend here are my thoughts:

Boils down to Chad Kelly vs. the Bama rush, Bama's DB's vs. Ole Miss offense, Ole Miss MUST rush for 150 or more to even have a chance or Bama wins. I just don't see Chad Kelly handling the pressure to beat us, but I do think he hurts us a good bit. Luckily though our DB's looked better last week as MTSU can sling it and we shut them down. But as I've said above it boils down to Chad Kelly and can he have the game of his life plus can OM rush for 150 or more. That's the only way any team can beat Bama.

As for a score, I say we win 35-31 with OM getting a late score to make it 31. With it being in Tuscaloosa and the fact Saban is good at motivating the team especially in the year after a team beats us I think we will take it. 8:15pm kickoff in Tuscaloosa gives the students time to get drunk and rowdy and Bama's crowd is always louder at night than day games.

Binnie you say that every year! lol Chubb is NOT better than the Gurley/Marshall tandem y'all had when we beat y'all in the Georgia Dome for the SEC Title. From what I seen of y'all last Saturday I'm definitely not worried. No way Chubb beats us alone with a pro style offense. We will eat his lunch and make him like it. The QB y'all have was a mediocre QB at Virginia and still is in Athens and for none of the UGA QB's to beat him out tells me Richt has nobody else which is unusual for him as he generally always has a good QB somewhere.

Y'all better learn a no huddle offense before October 3rd and figure out how to give the ball to Chubb. Otherwise you'll get to see Chubb rush 20 times for maybe 65 yards.