I used to get ESPN magazine. There was an article in there about this sports gambler in Vegas who was the winningest in history, or some shit like that. It was last year or the year before. The article talked about metrics and probabilities, etc., the numbers behind gambling. How you need to win 54% of your bets to be successful. Stuff like that.

Anyways, the guy, this huge gambler who wins all the time; he had Joe Vito's broter on his payroll and the article specifically states that.

You can't compare those guys. The Mastronado's are professionals. A lot of LCN guys are great handicappers. But there a ton of bookies who don't even watch sports. Just play the sides to get ahead.

Different levels of involvement. it's like anything in life. You get out of it what you put into it.

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Lol @ anyone letting me lay ten dimes on something and then only cutting me off if I didn't pay. I would free roll them so quick it would make their fucking head spin. Haha. There is nothing wrong with using a south philly book, who cares if it's "the mob", just pay them when you loose like a man should.

Laugh all you want. Fact is that's how the Mastronardo's ran their bookmaking business and they were successful because of it. A lot more successful than any of the mob affiliated bookies. They didn't need to use the threat of violence to get paid, then again, they didn't take bets from bums. They were international with their books extending all the way to Costa Rica.

You wouldn't free roll anything, because until you paid up, you wouldn't be able to place any types of bets with them.

Boss of tha toilet!