His stories already been sold, with Paid In Full. And there's the Unauthorized documentary that was made about him. And he was going to get out one day, I just don't understand how the feds can let this scumbag walk all for some equal level dealers and essentially Alpo's hit man. Perry was never really a dealer himself, he simply did Alpo's killing of his rivals and got compensated for it. Alpo had some real good people around him, but he was the model for the saying "aint no friends in this game." Because he backstabbed everyone who helped him out and made him even more rich.

Fuck Alpo, and I sincerely mean that. My dad and my stepdad had a few business dealings with some of the big guys in the boroughs back then and Alpo was one of them. My dad used to buy a brick or two and bring it out to Long Island, Hempstead and Suffolk County. To this very day, some very good friends of my dads are never coming home because of that asshole. And they never murdered or ordered the deaths of anyone. The scum just couldnt take his time like a man and pay for his transgressions against society.