Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
I could give a fuck less about Scotts article but this is getting out of hand. Delaware County is not in Delaware. Unless you know something we don't know, labeling scotts "source" quoted to emphasise it being singular according to you, is a "low level bookie fringe associate." "They are fighting over crumbs." So much speculation in here turns into misinformation. clearly most of the same people who troll these threads are not familiar with Philadelphia, and of course a lot of other posters are obviously from other places,let me clue you in a little bit. Philly is not a small city. For my friends in Europe and all you geography buffs I think its like the sixth largest city in the United States. In the city, the pa suburbs which are vast, and the NJ suburbs.. Gambling is sort of a big deal, like a huge deal. Wow,OK guys now bare with me. There are like a million people making book and lending money in 30 mile radius, do you see where in going with this? Lol. Just don't believe everything you read on here. Nothing is dead yet and football season starts tomorrow.

it started already wink

When Interpol?