you guys are not reading the article he said it was a rumor that one of his sources said is that the only thing you got from the article

as usual people exaggerating things

some people have there doubts about scott and they offer constructive criticism and they still respect him. I respect there opinion
i dont understand some of you guys you seem to have it in for him whatever he does you guys come out with ridiculous statements and arguments just because its scott and you still read his articles but many of you forget he is the only guy reporting on philly and detroit you should be grateful but hey you guys all have street knowledge thats why your on a mafia forum.

Not that he cares he has alot of people vist his site on a daily basis hell him and al profits video on detroit has huge amounts of views and the site scott and al says gets a huge following i doubt he cares about a small minority of guys on a mafia site think about him

as i said above many sometimes have there doubts and question some of his points this is a mafia forum meant for discussing and i repect what i dont get is that some of you seem to be against whatever he does what has he done to annoy you guys his second name is not capeci or antastia

remember people geogre is retired and capeci will soon follow get used to it people

its a very hard job to report on the mafia so give the guy some credit he really brings you into articles and thats what many who read his site enjoy.

geogr antastia regularly helps out geogre they are friends fact he learnt from the best

this is the last time i will comment on this subject it is one that clearly a argumentative topic so i wont but my opinion is now well known (though to be fair its quite obvious of my opinion from my name and i posted the articles

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion