Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
And Lol @ Georgie Boys mom coming to his defense in mob sitdowns.

Coming this Fall: "Mama's Boys, Philadelphia."

That stupid show in the Bronx is how they wired up that fat stoolie and put Sally Larca away for close to ten. On a fucking pot rap!

How did the show lead him to being wired?

http://nypost.com/2013/05/03/from-reality-to-real-life-rat/

Sally wasn't wired - Anthony Zoccolillo was wired and then turned witness, as I understand it. I guess he's an associate? Anyway, he was one of the subjects of "Mama's Boys". I don't think the show itself was actually much of a factor, insofar as the arrests were concerned/ It could have been purely coincidental; If i had to guess, I'd assume he was being watched long before the show came into the picture. It just so happens that after he was on television, he ended up turning witness to avoid a lengthy prison sentence.

On the other hand, The article also mentions another case where one of the subjects ended up wearing a wire and incriminating a bonnano capo all while the show (Mob Wives) was filming...Maybe LE are using these shows to help in their investigations, or both cases are coincidences, who knows.

My personal feeling(for no real reason)is that both were coincidences. It seems like an overly complicated way to catch criminals, honestly.

Last edited by slumpy; 09/09/15 02:18 PM.