Just wanted to comment on the Sonny Mazzone part is Scott' article. The woman he beat up is still his wife and the house she lives in with their son is in both of their names. I was told that she wanted to change the locks on said house but in order to do so, since still married and are co owners of the house she had to get an order of protection and in order to do that she had to press charges. Now I have no clue if she since dropped the charges or whatever else has happened. However, I do know that was her original decision. But then again, I,dont know what she told police and so on because he was released on ROR within a few hours. He was chArged with simple assault. I guess that's the reason for ROR and hence would be released on a normal time schedule as he was. I was just shocked he received such a light charge when he was drunk, in public, AT THE SHORE and it was his Wife. I hope maybe he got some corresponding charges like anyone of us would. He was WASTED and his from the cops.

About scott, I'm happy there is someone consistently writing about Philly and does have George A. as a good resource. But with him not being from or living in Philly is a big disadvantage in my eyes. So sometimes I may question something he says more than maybe another reader. I did like his phil book for what phil gave him haha. I'm glAd he tries to give us updaTes and does provide the historical insight when writing his articles.

Last edited by spmob; 09/09/15 02:49 AM.