Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
There's a simple solution for those of you who are "tired of Scott's rehashed articles". Its called don't fucking read them, or comment in the threads

So if I choose to selectively question aspects of respective articles I should not read them and lose the right to have an opinion?

These are boards for opinion. Almost nothing is set in stone. Get over yourself.

"tired of Scott's rehashed articles" isn't selective questioning. Lol, it's a flat out statement.

And what in this article is exactly slander? Like I said, the guy clearly was able to gather some sources a lot of us couldn't and still can't with his book with Leonetti. Have all those sources dried up over the past couple of years since that books release? First it was he's rehashing old material, now he's slandering. How is it slander if it's the same shit others before him have wrote about? I don't think anyone ever believed or stated such the Borgesi wanting to kill Angelina aspect of the article. But this too, is rehashed information. First mentioned by Lou Monacello. How is this slander?

Last edited by SinatraClub; 09/09/15 12:28 AM.