Originally Posted By: NickyWhip
Relax buddy. I've offered my opinion, several speculative threads ago, on the whole Philly Scene. Some of it's what I've read, some of its what I heard. I got no "compelling" news that I want to share with you.

These threads are purely speculative and they are stale, that's all. No offense to you. Nothing current is being discussed.

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
There's a simple solution for those of you who are "tired of Scott's rehashed articles". Its called don't fucking read them, or comment in the threads, unless of course you have some compelling new information for us, in regards to the topics of his articles. Simple, right?

I wasn't referring to you. Your comment wasn't anything negative. This is all speculation. However, I was referring to those posters who simply made posts like "I'm sick of Scott and his rehashed articles" and "irresponsible journalism" with nothing else to offer except to bash him.

I've been on these forums for a while, and Scott's always been a constant. He's a pretty good guy and prior to creating website, literally everyone and their mother appreciated his articles and whatever they had to offer, whether it was old news with new speculative tidbits or not. Seems like once his website got up and going, he was just "fishing for views".

The guy co-authored a book with Phil Leonetti, yet according to some posters, it's impossible for him to have Philadelphia sources who perhaps possibly did relay all of this information to him. And now he knows nothing about Philly, because he's from Detroit..Please.