These threads could also have "speculation" written in the title.

I like Scott's articles. They provide good historical summaries. But, for you guys/gals out there who learn about the Philly mob primarily through his articles and this website, that's what they are.

Any one of you, who reads the old philly articles or who has read the books that have come out on Philly can write the same kinds of articles.

I haven't posted anything on this website in a while because I haven't heard anything of substance. No one knows what these guys are up to right now.

Ask your bookie if he's posting a link to his costa rica website on his twitter or Facebook account? Sounds stupid right? Why would anyone close these guys tell a reporter about who wants to kill who? If Angelina turns up dead tomorrow, you don't think Scott's gonna have a small problem with his source?

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Originally Posted By: Itiswhatitis
Starting to get a little tired of Scott's same rehashed statements. Then to suggest someone is requesting a hit on another without ( I'm confident) reliable sources its not cool on any level. Just my two cents but I'm sure others feel same too.

It's not like the mob is the Kardashians and completely new subjects can be written about daily.

Those of you that come in these threads to say the same shit are getting annoying.

It isn't like you got fooled by the title and didn't know it was a scott burnstein gangster report article.

Simple solution...Don't enter the threads about his articles if you don't care for them. Is it that difficult?

Boss of tha toilet!