There wasn't really anything new in that article, and I was going to post the same thing in the other thread. I'm not trying to be disrespectful towards Scott because I like most of his articles and I really enjoyed Leonetti's book. However, it's not like anything in that article was a well kept secret. Angelina and Borgesi haven't gotten along for some time now, and that's been well documented. Monacello even testified that he wanted to kill Angelina during that trial. It all just seems regurgitated; same thing with the Mazzone story. There wasn't any new details/information, only the same story that a few posters put on this board several weeks ago after they were out and witnessed or heard what happened involving Sonny.

I think he's making the Borgesi/Angelina situation out to be more than what it really is on the surface. Sure, they may not like each other, but that exact situation isn't unique to the Philadelphia mob. Every family or organized crime group has different people or factions that don't exactly like each other or get along. I could be wrong, but I think in the end they will make it work and things will be resolved the right way. Maybe Georgie Boy just needs to learn to be patient - it's only been two months since he was off of any supervision.