Originally Posted By: rockstar_man45
Well said Nicky.

If Europe doesn't crack down on this now they will suffer for it. Forget being humanitarian. You can't. You have to think about this in economic terms and of your own people. The natives will suffer for this, and no liberal propaganda will change that. Europe belongs to the Europeans.

True. I live in Europe and I don't like to see where it's going. And I consider myself fairly open minded, having friends in both Turkish and Moroccan communities. But the big difference is, those people were born here. Those new refugees are illiterate, there's no room for them here...they are, I'm sorry for being blunt, "useless". Seriously, fuck all that "humanitarian" bullshit. It seems many European nations still have some sort of feeling of guilt for the things they done in the past that they still feel to need to make up for it. It's bullshit.
And again, I'm sorry for being rude, but I couldn't give two shits about some dead kid that washes up on a beach. Kids die every day. If there hadn't been a picture taken from the dead kid not a soul on earth would've given a shit. And is the dead kid Europe's fault? What do they fucking expect from us? That we all drive to fucking Syria to pick those refugees up ourselves? The kid's family took the risk, it all went wrong, the kid died because of the risk his family took. It's as simple as that.

I'm not one for fear mongering. Claims it'll happen in 50 let alone 20 years are far off base. But give it another century and Europe really will be on its way to look like a Middle Eastern colony if it goes on like this. Maybe I'll not be here to see it happen, but on the other hand, it isn't the future I'd wish for a continent that gave birth to so much civilization.