Best case scenario: They are massive welfare recipients, burdens on these societies, but manage to peacefully refuse to assimilate as they outbred the native population. Long game: they win.

Worse case scenario: Beyond being massive takers, they are also angry at their hosts for their refusal to accommodate the same cultural, religious and economic third world hell that made them flee their homeland to begin with. Executions of atheists in the streets, terrorism, etc. Shorter Game: they win.

Thats it. Beyond showing purposeful propaganda of dead children, NOBODY can make a showing why these invaders in anyway will help their host country economically or culturally. And that is what a immigration policy should be based on: how will you benefit our national interest. Young Islamic men with 4th grade educations cannot and will not.

PS: Where are the women and children? It's like all 20 year old guys in middle class clothing and looking well feed. Where did these coward ditch their female relatives before herding on to trains in search for the best welfare program?

Last edited by LittleNicky; 09/05/15 05:29 PM.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here