Originally Posted By: Belmont
PB
That was actually directed to another poster my brother.
I actually think the Jersey guys WERE reporting to " hooks" about 10 years ago? Am i wrong there?
What Marty is doing may ruffle feathers but i still believe Michael is well respected. Only time will tell. If the Taccetta's were irrelevent, Carlo ( Michaels son) would be shelved. Thats not the case though.

We're in basic agreement, Belmont (as we usually are smile ). Mike is definitely still respected. And like I said a few posts up, Hooks, Stevie and Joey Gee all have long term relationships with him.

But Marty makes this whole thing a powder keg because Matty was a firm number two, tapped for acting when Stevie thought he was gonna have a headache last year (it fell apart). And things could a little touchy if Matty's deal falls apart because he finally took it on the chin so the lower class bookmakers could get their assets unfrozen. You don't want bitter subortinates. Rule number one, and I know that you know that.

My personal opinion is that he'll answer directly to Joey Gee for awhile, then they'll take it from there. Call it a hunch.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.