Ron Kray was said to have went to the United States to see Bruno to work on London contacts etc etc to the USA, most people who knew or did work with the Krays lads say they was overrated,

Not long before the Kray's were arrested their own men had a meeting in a restaurant were a plan was set out to kill both Ron and Reggie Kray, Charlie Kray was not to be killed by the ploters.

I recall a rat who went queen's evidence at the Kray trial in a documentary saying people were talking of killing the both twins and it easy to do etc etc.I did not take what the rat was saying as fact as a rat is a rat in my eyes and their witness evidence is always self serving statement on till i was looking at a documentary on quest faces of the underworld,

Freddie Foreman said if the Kray's Ron and Reggie had not been arrested plans to kill them had been ready since the restaurant meeting, They was going to be killed because they was putting people in danger of arrested by their actions they had no brains he said, Freddie went on to say Jack the hat Mcvitie was left on his doorstep as just one example of the Kray's putting people in danger of getting arrested.

Freddie Foremen once said in a book i think it was that who kills people with a room full of witness's they has no brains.

Just to say i do not recall if the rat was on about this restaurant plot because he said people talked about killing them all the time Albert Donoghue is the rat doing the talking.

Last edited by abc123; 09/02/15 10:06 AM.