He was able to not get hit from many hit men sent to hit this guy.

I dont know how he was able to get info so many times . There must have been three families that wanted him out" of the way (and I have been posting this for years and it just now coming out in the press)and a couple of big" drug dealers that were most likely kicking up to other families.

He had the blades kid take out that one guy ,and if Mikey did not get to him first" that dealers guys may have got to Skinny .

I don't understand the guy. But he must have been using the benefits and other shit he did as a racket or to get people to think he had no cash.

Trust me he had guys out collecting big amounts of money and I am sure that it was getting into his hands.

But as far as a brain to start up white collar rackets I don't think so.
Now he has the guys that can get into that and make him look like he always did.

But the question still remains who and what kind of leadership do they have going .
I see the guys kicking up to Chickie and falling in line with a normal LCN structure.
But if he is the boss (Skinny) I just dont get it. Maybe uncle Joe was talking about Chickie in the tapes .

The people I know say it is the same way it has been ,but who knows what that means.

Last edited by Serpiente; 08/30/15 09:56 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."