On big Sam he loaned my friend Johnny the guy in good fellas some of the money he need to buy his deli in Harlem Johnny's super heroes.

Big Sam knew Johnny as a kid. Johnny was one of the few of us who actually worked. He worked in deli called celentos. So Johnny would deliver Italian deli stuff to big sam since he was 11 yrs old. Normally we would take johnnies work money off him. You know big fish eat the little fish thing. But we all liked him and the adult mob guys liked him so we left him alone. He became a good friend of mine. People like to talk about you. Johnny never did that to me he is your friend he is your friend no matter what you did. I told you he was friends with Mike meldish like I said he is a friend he is a friend for life no matter how bad you are.

Celentos shut down and Johnny took over the place calling it johnny's super hero.

Big Sam made him a straight loan of 20 thousand. I am not sure he even charged John any interest. Well he took back that loan because he found out that John charged him an extra nickel on a bottle of soda because it was cold soda. So he wanted the whole loan in a week or ? He would have put johns wife on the street if he didn't pay. He used to love to do that that nice guy,

Good news someone killed big Sam shortly after that.

only the unloved hate