Originally Posted By: NE1020
Im not saying that they don't do bad shit. Im just saying that they are not all crazy killers like Casso, Gravano, or Demo. When I say street guys I mean loansharks, bookies, and thieves who aren't sick fucks.

Well they might start off as just thieves. But then they move to other things and some people thing they turned into sick fucks.

I know and was friendly with a loan shark I have talked about him before Big Sam. This guy was a sick fuck. I played cards in his club as a kid.

He had a watch dog in his club. I actually thought he liked that dog. Until one day the dog got sick and shit in his place. He opened the place up in the morning as we all went in. I had Italian bread and donates jelly and cream. He see's the mess he go gets a fire ax and cuts the dogs head off. The dog runs into a wall with no head blood every where all over the place and Us.

A harmless old lady was short a 5 dollar one week. He smacks her around she is crying like she was a dead beat. In his eyes she was but he was a heartless fuck.

only the unloved hate