Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Originally Posted By: Camarel
Originally Posted By: HandsomeStevie
And whenever you get a pic off instagram you should really crop out everything besides the pic. Because once that person realizes were getting pics from there page, they are gonna make the account private and then we won't be able to see them anymore.. just saying!

You should crop out everything and much more than you usually do, because you are taking private pictures that often include family members or friends that have nothing to do with the life. Showing Merlinos wife for instance is creepy as fuck, I couldn't give less of a fuck about them but it is still wrong. The fact you are only slightly cautious because you think they'll go private is unsettling.

Wah wah...I was helping someone out in posting the pictures a lot of people were eager to see. I don't personally go onto instagram or know any of the accounts. I posted them as is, and I don't have photo shop or whatever and don't know how to edit. What are you doing besides complaining? Great contribution from Scotland bro!

No idea what you are talking about? I was talking to HandsomeStevie, if I was talking to you I would have quoted you.