It also sucks because the WWE roster has never been the same as the attitude era. The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, HHH, etc. Plus the Diva's like Trish Stratus, Torrie Wilson, Stacey Keibler, Lita, etc. Not to mention the tag team division with the likes of The Dudley Boyz (SO glad they're back), The Hardyz, Edge & Christian, etc.

Nowadays you've got John Cena (whom I'm SICK of seeing), Randy Orton (never been a big fan of him), Sheamus, etc. Seth Rollins isn't bad but honestly, my favorite wrestler right now is Brock Lesnar, which is sad since he's a part-time wrestler. 2nd favorite wrestler at this point: either Cesaro who they refuse to push or Samoa Joe who was on NXT, what, once!?

And the Diva's, they're nothing compared to what the division once was. Granted, I'm happy to see them actually wrestle more and I'm a fan of the Diva's revolution, but overall, nothing special (I am a Bellas fan by the way).

What is hurting WWE is weak storylines, too many title changes (it doesn't seem to mean anything anymore since it changes so often), and a weak roster. Oh how I wish we could have the glory days of wrestling back (1996-2000).